I’m an enthusiastic tech savvy individual, with wealth of knowledge in Information Technology. Over the years, I’ve managed to acquire knowledge and skills in Programming, proficiency in web design and application development, database management, Digital marketing, Website analysis, Business analysis, Data analysis Client side support, including project management tools and user experience tools such as Asana,Balsamiq,Invision,Figma and a whole lot more. My dynamic approach to live have also led me to working in medical environments where I acquired knowledge in the area of Neurological diseases, Bio-Informatics and computational biology. I am a diligent, hardworking, determined person who is open and honest with people.
R language, Kanban, Scrum, SQL, Data Analysis, Bio-Informatics, Data Visualization, Linear and Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, Random Forest, Support Vector Machine, Requirement Documentation, creation of report and dashboards, Stakeholders management, User flow design, User story writing, Epic, and sprint management, User journey design, Mind map design, Oral and written communication skills, Interpersonal and consultative skills, Facilitation skills, Analytical thinking and problem solving, Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy. Organisational skills, Knowledge of business structure and Stakeholder analysis.
- University of Sunderland
- MSc. Data Science — 2021 -2022
- Lead City University, Ibadan
- B.Sc. Computer Science with Economics — 2008 -2012
- Graduated with Second class Upper Division Honor
- I was privileged to have been appointed the Vice President of Lead City Computer Student Society (LEADCOSS), Lead City University for the year 2012.
- I was privileged to have been appointed the Punctuality prefect for the 2006/2007 academic session at Tai Solarin University of Education secondary School.
Business Analyst/Data Analyst
Part Time Outreach Manager/ Program Analyst
|Stroke Investigative Research and Education |
Business Analyst (Freelance)
|National Youth Service Corps|
Lead City University