I’m a young, enthusiastic tech savvy individual, with wealth of knowledge in Information Technology. Over the years, I’ve managed to acquire knowledge and skills in
Information Technology proficiency in HTML and CSS , experienced in Opencart and Magento for E-commerce web development,Wordpress,Digital marketing (google Certified), Website analysis, Business analysis, Client side support, including project management tools and user experience tools such as Asana,Balsamiq,Invision and a whole lot more. I am a diligent, hardworking, determined person who is open and honest with people. I am socially personable. I enjoy working as part of a team or on my own, using initiative when required. I take instructions well and enjoy adapting to new challenges and various forms of training.
- Windows OS (Server & Workstation)
- Linux OS
- Microsoft SQL server
- MS Office suites
- Digital Marketing
- I also consider myself good at Hardware & Software Support
- Lead City University, Ibadan
- B.Sc. Computer Science with Economics — 2008 -2012
- Graduated with Second class Upper Division Honor
- I was privileged to have been appointed the Vice President of Lead City Computer Student Society (LEADCOSS), Lead City University for the year 2012.
- I was privileged to have been appointed the Punctuality prefect for the 2006/2007 academic session at Tai Solarin University of Education secondary School.
|THRIVES & SIREN|
University college hospital Ibadan, Nigeria – Sept 2016- till date
● Extraction off data annotation from clear canvas process it and upload on the Remote server.
● Maintenance of affiliated medical websites and Information Technological tools.
Front-End Web developer/Business Analyst
United Kingdom – July 2015- July 2016
● I form a bridge between end users, development, testing and other stakeholders of the project
● Analysis of organisation’s website using Business analysis strategies
Information Technology Manager
Omole, Lagos state – May 2015- August 2015
● Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff;researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
● Maintenance of organisation’s e-commerce website using Opencart
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Ojota, Lagos state – Dec 2013- June 2014
● Planning, analysing and development of Project
● Maintenance and testing of developed project
|National Youth Service Corps|
Lead City University
Ibadan, Oyo State – Nov 2012- Oct 2013
Held Tutorial classes on the basics and Introduction to Programming Language (using Visual basic) with the 200L students
● Holding Tutorial classes
● Guided the final year Students through the development of their final year Project
Ibadan, Oyo State – 2011- 2012
Worked as a freelance Application developer for Sdynovate
● Analysing, developing and Testing of Applications developed by Team
● Database management